Wednesday 7 September 2011

K, no K.... K!

Wilson ajak K. Then no respond. Canceled I guess.

Had a breezy evening walk with EE. Can't jog cuz of blisters on my heels. Hate those pocketed fluid. Then dated her dinner at Mamak.

OPM ajak Yamcha pulak. Plan change rupa rupanya =) No K.

Alright. From Little Taiwan changed to 72 degree. Nice environment. A table for 5 pls =) 

Me, EE, OPM, Minwai, Wilson




Hawaiian Pizza, Spaghetti, juice and deserts... theirs. I tried Affogato, A one scope vanilla ice-cream with espresso~ Woot. I sensed some irregular pulses in the heart beat.

Eventually, we went for karaoke after much debate. We sang for one hour. LOL. Seriously not enough lor~~ We weren't aiming to sing K really. The main aim was to sing together, again cuz we don't know when our next date is gonna be. 

U65-rians =) Love u guys always

 Sampat pictures I took

Better pictures are with OPM punya I-phone


Our friendships are already on the 5th year and counting...

It's hard to have a complete gathering nowadays but a scattered one like this is equally satisfying. I'm not an initiative person, but I'll always b there when you want me to.I will slowly take on the role as a planner... I swear I will try.

It was a short date
A happie date

very warming indeed

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment