Thursday 15 September 2011

Lumix -no more blur images...


Cam whoring with my dog this evening. Damn my pretty baby.... so bloody cute like usual. It's a periodic phase of a must do activity with my dearest. To just remind myself that my dear is getting older~  

Too bored recently. Is waiting for my convocation, my interview result, a coming interview on Hari Malaysia @@ and more interview calls (hopefully). Sigh. I have been resting for a good one month and a half. I can't believe resting is also tiring and it's a torture to a supremely active girl like me. I can't take this any longer. Convocation is just 2 weeks away... Wee... 

Made lotsa pretty babies yesterday... I should say finalized them. All of them are beautifully dressed and is waiting for their new owners. Sigh, I hope your adopted parents will treat you well. 10 bookmarks were done uniquely delicate. Might write a post to teach how to do it. It's not hard. You can DIY it provided u have great sense of artistry in you with high creativity. XD. 


 This is moon flower... Cantonese call Keng fa~ Very special flower which only blooms in the night, hence the name moon flower. Around 9pm, it was seen curling out from the enclosure. In this angle it looks like a man-eater plan right? haha....


This one was about 10.30pm. Half way to its full bloom. This time tak jadi take the full bloom one. Sigh. It only last one night. The next day it will close and soon die off. They smell brilliantly. Very soothing and comfortable scent. I blogged about this flower once actually. This time with Lumix XD. Nicer images. Sayang jor cuz last time, there were 5-7 blooming flowers. Such exceptional beauties!


I bought a forceps that day to deal with beads for my artwork. The scientist ghost took over my body and decided to cut the bud off and examine the internal side of the flower. Woot... pure whitish petals are all taken out piece by piece. It reminds me the time when I surgically BEDAH 2 mouses in my whole life. Uwek!!! I can still recall how I skinned off the hair and flesh, cut open the torso and took all the organs out... T.T I'm so sorry. Blame it on Science, I love mammals esp very hairy ones. I actually kept some hamsters when I was young. I have some compassion for mice. 

I think I need to be more alert and less ignorance towards something I don't fancy. And just recently, I have this strong urge to fix the FB posters about their wrongly written sentence and bad usage of words below their post. Arghh...Sakit mata...sakit hati. Y am I so free?

Ate great food in BBQ organized by my aunt. Damn, hilang all the jogging efforts. Oh dear, drag me out please... I need to lose more~ 

Or else I couldn't wear my catsuit on my convo day and give the sexiest curvy S-to-die-for pose.

:) Oh tummy~

No comments:

Post a Comment