Friday 23 September 2011

Convocation Vol. 2

Heading to UKM soon for my Miaos' convocation. :)

Freaking excited although mine is only due this coming Monday. Meet me at 12pm ya XP. I will be meeting all my besties soon. 
 
Course Mates I miss you

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Today graduates would be mi Miao familia.

Koko miao, papa miao, didi miao XD. Not forgetting Yichuan, the uncle. 

2morrow will be my hubbies mia. PT dancers~ partners =P

Hubby no.1 GenSoon (PT29), Hubby no.2 Chansey (PT30), Hubby no.3 Beary (PT 31)

I miss these 3 sampat so much....

"Tonight gonna be a good good night"

"I'm on the edge of glory, and I'm hanging in the moment with you"

***

I watched the smurf lor... Rating ***** Damn! It was so a smurftastic! Kalah Johnny English! Booya Mr. Bean! 


No comments:

Post a Comment