Wednesday 30 May 2012

Meeting @ Melaka Raya

7am took off from Seremban to Melaka Raya for a meeting with Regional Manager. He wanna see some newbies... Well, after 7 months here Mr.Teoh! Anyway, So that was an early journey, Dad was forced to take the passanger seat and I drove. Strictly my will. Sometime I seriously pity my dad for trying so hard to talk me out of my job, using so many different version just to make me afraid or understand that on the road job is not save and it's not worth it. The fact that he couldn't command me to resign, he got himself very helpless in conveying his message into my head. So he got frustrated easily. You can never get a more loving dad like this... Too much too late sometimes isn't going to be well justified...Hmm.

Im currently working in this area

Drive mia drive... I hope he was seeing n reading my capability on the road. Yes I'm new, but I ain't bad. So I reached RM office on time. Nice to meet up with few familiar faces. One of my trainee batch mate was there, a pityful GT from the branch that must not be named was there too. N my mco senior. The rest are strangers to me. 

The wise man has alot of brilliant saying... He seriously trying his best to brainwash us. Well, for a man who dedicated his 40 years to bank 1st, then only family cuz he understood without career, he couldn't provide to his family, he has every right n claim that he owed the bank and he loves the bank. No doubt about it. 

Here are the few things I found memorable.

FEAR stands for 
Fake Evidence Appears Real

Attitude is the only word that equals to 100 if you were to assigned alphabet aligned with the numbers
Well, I didn't do the calculation though. 

A lot more really... But I can't get it out one shot now...Mind is partially shut down.

He bought us all lunch at bakuteh nearby the office... I paiseh pulak. I mean, so uncomfortable.
Hmm....Bid goodbye after lunch. My dad came over and taught me another road that could facilitate myself better in Melaka area. Talking about GPS vs my dad... We sambil go to the Melaka Beach... Klebang sumthing... Hmm, slightly disappointed with it though. 


 Bloody big 1Mas sign on the beach

Then, as agreed, we switched seat, I drove us home back Seremban. Only one complaint out from his mouth, which was also only happen when I was in Seremban. 

Isn't so bad after all. Satisfy dear oh dad?

Reached Srb on 3++ noon. Rushed back to Rasah & continue my job. When you get too little work from a branch, you become boring. 
How bitchy~ I know right.... Hmm, where will I be placed next week? I'm already anxious.

 XD... The look after watching MIB3 yesterday night.
MIB3 didn't disappoint. It was a good movie, I can go for another round. 
 The young agent K & Griffin got my full attention. One was his charm, another was his blue eyes. Both are winning actors in reality. 



Can u believe ^ person is the same person as this v...

*Don't ask questions you don't wanna noe the answer*

The movie make me realize that knowing the future pre-handed and celebrating the good news ahead or crying over the bad ones alone is saddening.

Many people could still addressed me that I'm weak. But I wouldn't hide from people the fact that I'm loved. So, maybe I don't get the chance to explain the whole truth to anyone who don't get me, or I don't get to be asked, it's okay. Time will tell. Actions is taking place. Truth will prevail. I don't need the fuss to buy someone believe or someone respect over my decision or principle. 

I had this fwen who told me she was so sad cuz she is now single. I was so worried cuz she was all alone there, far reached from all of us close ones. Now out of the blue I saw them still communicating. What the heck. Tak jadi split I see... So, what... You don't have any initiation to clarify yourself that the split x jadi? Or that you don't wanna mention it? I felt a bit insulted to even bother in the 1st place. 

I'm not gonna be hating you. I know things happen, and overnight on-off relationship could be triggered. I just want you to know, I don't wanna see him in our trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment