Saturday 2 June 2012

Sent to Batu Pahat for the new assignment.

Wow! I guess everything that I've said & ashamedly admitted weren't in your consideration at all. 

I understand you & your dilemma, but did you really make the best effort for me & my situation. 
Utmost disappointment.

Never mind. I thought I might wanna stay until Bonus come or until my dream come true....
But I guess I might not wanna wait anymore. When the limit is pushed and my faith is crushed again, I will not consider giving you face anymore. I don't wanna put anyone's priority above my own needs anymore. I don't wanna think on your behalf, care on your behalf.

Aliz's wedding today. My fav cousin sister... She looked extremely pretty accompanied by her husband, very charming guy indeed. Bless you dear newly weds. :)

Emoness kills. It happened to a friend literary. It hadn't kill him like for good, but it definitely affected him in a way. Couldn't help him at all, cuz I couldn't even help myself. I am always on the edge emotionally, anything against my acceptable range of patience, I will be on rage. Hence, I choose to talk less. I'm really trying...

Who could lead me out of this blindness?

Shhh...


No comments:

Post a Comment