Saturday 9 June 2012

Batu Pahat Again

Furious, Unacceptable, Unfair
F.U.U

Well, unfair... nothing is fair... You're paid! Therefore you follow instruction and get the job done, by hook or by crook! Who bloody care about you problem. Your superior? Your friends?

Bitch Pls. Shut up!

I'm sorry that I'm shutting down communication. Few very nice friends came forward but you guys are one day late. I dated Xtine & LokeWoon on Friday at my new hang out place~ Pizza Italia. Xtine right away knew I was emo. Both them are my bestie turned colleague in BP Lab. I thought I wanted to sealed my lips but I couldn't. Cuz I knew they would hear me out. They would understand. Thanks dearest. 

I realized one thing. Problems are not meant to share with everyone. Not every bestie. Not every close friend.
Just like the quote I read today. Some would prefer to watch and cheer you on on every battle you won. Some would wanna be there to help you won a battle.

To think of it, it wasn't really a big deal or some hard battle anyway. I'm just so messed up emotionally. I'm unhappy, really. I couldn't find way to unearth it to its core. I jog yesterday evening. I was actually speed running. I want to distress. To my surprise, I still had it-the speed. Today I shopped alone. I tried to date sumbody but since it was pretty last minute, everybody has a date. While I was singing out loud the song 'Im your Angel' in the car, I cried.  I didn't see that coming. I begin to really scared myself. 

A senior jerk told me that I was getting plump. He met me twice in Jusco, and text me when I left. He never made an attempt to wave at me or to say hi~ So was that my problem or yours? He texted " you must be getting alot of good food out station now" Seriously WTF! Jerk like this.... Sigh. One hell of a jerk.  He couldn't stop using the annoying childish word on me when I told him the truth and the hell saying that I must be having fun running around...all these rubbish. If I could, I would be pleased to slap him hard on his face. He thought he was being caring but please, just shut up. If you cannot say the right thing at the right time, just shut up! The fact that he couldn't tell that I was so fucked up, He made me feel incredibly disrespectful. Bless you. PBB need you! No wonder all the colleagues hated you!

Gosh. BPT is not a bad place at all. Not even close. It's just that... ah, I don't wanna repeat this. This week, I shall swallow it in. If I continuously sent there for the 3rd time, I will made my bitch talk heard. I'm not in my most comfortable state to be most obedient to you. If you cannot get me, fire me pls. Don't ask me to take up the challenge and all those rubbish foolish advices. You can ask your daughter/son to pick up my job. I'm too weak for you. Perhaps they can do a better job. Thank you. 

Now I can really shut up. Released. :) Need not anyone else to hear me over. So, don't go around asking me how's life? How's work? Shush! Just shut!

Random pictures~

 I guess the broken leash gotta mean something


 Dinner mate @ BPT~ Very charming guitarist :)
Thanks bro... Thanks for not leaving me alone. Lai, let's go more places next week cuz I ain't bringing car this time too.... muahahahaha.... pls dun neglect me ya XP

A rush to own them...I almost bring my Bruno back... Tsk... ME n my stupid stinginess... Didn't manage to buy in promo price... I didn't have the right combination. 

I even had the rush to cook tonight... Wow. Who says emo is bad???
Mom still in Penang... So I had another whole day to myself. Shall spend it satisfactorily. 

After all, I only had myself to please now. 

Maybe soon, every nice people who are reading me should stop doing so. Cuz it's not beneficial at all. Unhealthy. This is a site for my emo site to tell bad stuff.

Jcdagreat is dying.

We shall see if I could revive her okay. I will try, I can't promise.
She can't even sing her melody right.:'(
Bless her!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey JC, it's me Charlene. Hope you remember me. Perhaps, my first time posting a comment here? I've been following your blog occasionally, while taking a break on studies or so (not stalking you la XD). I'm not the right person to give advices as I'm not even close to you, and I don't know what causes what; but perhaps I'd like to say, try to look things in different perspective? Everybody emos, so do I, especially to the harsh society out there. Some people are really mean, and then we would occasionally blames the fate on us (why this is happening to me etc etc). But life goes on right? When things turn out bad, try to think positive. Instead of looking at the bad effect, try look the good effect you might gain from it. Remember, everything happens for some reason, and if you believe in God, he shall path a way for you. All you have to do is just believe in Him and believe in yourself at least. I hope you're not mad cause I pen this down, perhaps not knowing you well, but it's sad to see you emo all these while. But believe me, through your post, I can see you're a really brave girl, going through life ordeals. I respect you for that =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear.... I guess you beh tahan of me too right... Can u imagine if i were to translate all these into verbal conversation, what would be the impact? The one hearing it might be either... aww, that's so sad, pity you or hey bitch, that's normal k... everyone suffers, you're just weak. You can imagine that? LOL. I'm in the midst of adjusting... Just occasionally, things got into my way... I lost my restrain n my senses. I needed a medium where nobody could hear me out as in to minimize the impact. I even feel bad when my fwen needed to hear my whining. Thanks for dropping by... at least you care. I truly appreciate that. I often find myself in dilemma. As in for this situation, should I just quit, should I talk to my superior, do I bother to continue this job but at the same time what would I do later? Can I let go of my high paid job that is giving me so much to explore...

      I guess it's all come back down to personality problem right? LOL. I'm not easy to deal with... hahaha... Thanks babe... all the best in exam K.
      I promise I'll cope with it... Less whining...

      Ah about the Him aka the god. Not to be rude, but well, just that I'm a free-spirit. :)
      Good day Charlene :)

      Delete