Tuesday 19 June 2012

L.A


The name Love Affair pops up when I was thinking for a post title... I wonder Y..
Hmm.... Nevermind! Do stupid shoots like this make me trilled. At least for a moment, my focus was lifted to something else. 

I prompted this idea about doing troll face shoots long time ago. Since ferfer & I both have one piece. She did that 2 weeks ago, & I finally get mine done today. Paiseh dear... Kept you waiting :)

But mine more expressive neh.... Ur's kennot see the troll face mia....  SS skill ada problem la...
Lai, let senior teach you :P

I miss you babe... Miss ur damn ego pun... XDXDXD

Wait you fin viva 2morrow.... I find you chat. Provided that I'm not emotionally drained by the branch-that-must-not-be-named 2morrow. I really hate being there. I have never felt so unworthy in a place before. 
Oh well... That lady boss is the mother of all hell bitches :( 

 Don't step on my tail though. I'm not your branch people. Don't expect to lead me. I respect the rules therefore, I will try to follow your standard of perfection. Puik!

I miss 2011

So much!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment