Saturday 23 June 2012

Weekend

I drove back from Malacca on Friday- Like a boss. Speed up to 110-120Km/h

I tried so hard not to over speed though. Dad was following at the back XD. Buahahaha. Well, I asked him not to drive too slow cuz he always fear I cannot follow from the back. Then he suggested that I drive in front instead and he will keep up. Okay! On! 2nd lane-3rd lane-back to 2nd lane. I just wanna go home.

Once reach home, I unloaded my bags. No compliant at all. Wow! Great start. Very soon he will be convinced to let me go on my on. :) Finger cross la. 

I'm sent to Rasah branch next week. So I guess my predication was wrong. My instinct was wrong. Fishy la... So damn fishy. The 1st time I was sent to that branch, the Biz manager said they didn't ask for mco. Then consecutively I was sent to Batu Pahat. Will history repeat? I don't really mind to be sent there but alternatively would be good. This whole mind game or rather the anxiousness on every week is driving me crazy. & I'm not the sanest girl to begin with. 

Anyway, the guilt is still there... Well, whatever happened, happened. 

Just came back from Starbucks, yea overrated coffee shop. Met up with dearest Jiayie. She is truly god sent. One of the few things in life that truly reminds me of the existence of Him is her. That's how special my girlfriend is. 

Dad's bday is coming. Due to my work's nature, I dun noe where I would be on his bday. So, I pre-order the suit to be made much earlier. A boutique he always go for tailored made suits. A brilliant idea came knocking & I knew I'm going to make one for him. :)

 A man needs a suit. 
Like a master needs an identity.

Feng Shui Palace :)

Too simple in my opinion, but charming. Shining complexion of the clothing materials needs simple design I guess.
This whole idea suddenly reminds me of my designer dream. 
Where is it now?
I can seriously tell you, if I were a boy, I can so totally score any girl that I want. Hopeless romantic. HAHA! Thanks to my father's genes. 

Expensive pun... One year once okay la...  But mom's one coming too... just a week difference. 
Pening!!!

So I'll be around Seremban this whole week & since I took leave for 2nd & 3rd July, I can totally go grab some fun. I either go KL find fwens or go watch dance performance at KLPAC or hmm...what??

Think! Just don't leave me at home!

***
I'm so happy for you... it's indescribable. Beyond words.
For so many of you. But my heart ache cuz I couldn't be sharing it with you and that I wasn't one of the reason that U feel happy about.






No comments:

Post a Comment