Sunday 3 June 2012

Sunday


 I found this new toy.... I saw Mr. Bryant Chua played last time during our mentoring section & I felt in love...with the toy. Now I found it in BP mall... Apa lagi? Beli la.... I had a rush to buy more than one pair. I bloody should. Walk for almost 2 hours. No sense of direction though... I just kept going, trying to find similarity... Trying not to feel so alienated. 

Spent! On unnecessary stuffs! But I'll do anything to make me delighted.

One of my fav senior~ Mr. Blackman! LOL
Ever funny man.
The only thing worth coming to BP is him and only him.
His perseverance & passion are things I look up to... I truly wish I could be that strong.

Everything gonna be okay... Bro, you too, a little bit more patience, it could leads you a long way of success in the future :) All the best... bless u with 'lady' lucks... both spiritually n literary...  XD

You cured my Sunday emo....

Let's just hope this week will just be like every working week. 

Every Sunday & Thursday I'll be extra anxious. It's not helping my anxiety & impatience sickness at all. 

Enough is enough!
When the time is right, I will make the righteous decision. 


No comments:

Post a Comment