Thursday 21 June 2012

Joanne learn 3 things today:-

o  To drive with heels
o  To flash high light to give signal while driving 
o  To enjoy lunch/break time whenever possible

Now this place isn't too bad after all considering I have 2 gals as lunch partners. 
I used to eat alone so that I could adjust my time and go back work faster. 
Another reason is that I want more time alone. Enough of voices, sounds and stress and peoples...
I just wanna be alone most of the time.

But these 2 gals are lovely :) they teach me on how to relax in a place like this. 

Last day here 2morow. I have a great reason to believe that I would be placed in this hell again next week. 
Y? Cuz I could have make someone very mad and he might wanna teach me a lesson. 

I salute the branch people here. How they manage their positivity & sanity while dealing with daily life like this.

 This is exactly how my emotional wave is being there. The sense of calmness do not last for good. 


Came back late from a McD date with a babe :) A leo gal too...
No wonder the sense of familiarity.

Nobody understand a leo more than a leo!

K la, sleep - with great anxious. Whatever must come, must come. 
Bring it on. Send me here again la. 

> <



No comments:

Post a Comment