Monday 11 June 2012

I played truant... how? I lied. Why? Cuz it's for my dad & I's comfort. 
6am the hell.... So 9am... from Seremban. 

Reason for Emergency Leave (E.L): Car broke down.
Wow. It slightly hurt me by cursing my own car when it was super fit all the while. 
I'm sorry baby Chasez. I have no choice, cuz it's the only believable fake reason where no one will bothers how does it got broken. Even if I prepared myself with a proper answer, nobody will understand it. So, it was perfect. 


So Monday feels like Sunday :)
The perfect morning
with my perfect melodious play
4 perfect rounds of coldplay
So beautifully haunting 

I was actually nervous of lying... really
Especially when it was intended. 
I sucks... with a pinch of what.... with a wholesome of stupidity to complement it.
E.L meaning whole day sudden leave...
I actually gave back another half day to them just to make my heart feel better...After all they're gonna pay me some cool claims at the end of the week. So, I don't work for free at the same time, I will make sure I deliver my job when I get paid. 

So it's easy to really test me. You could ask me something very sudden. If I take longer than 1 minute to answer you, surely you can start to doubt if I were telling the truth. 

Since I was actually on leave today, I go back sharp at 5.45pm. It feels like heaven. With a determined heart, I went to the gym at The Summit. RM10 per walk-in le... For a try out okay la... haiz. It's only when you paid, you gotta appreciate the sweats that you drain out. 


If only I have the whole big mirror to myself. I could use it for dancing. I dun wanna lose my skill!
Well....
Will go another time in the week. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment