Sunday 10 June 2012

How many regrets I calculated earlier this year? 
Just to add in a new one.... I will miss the Mickey Exhibition!
This is mad saddening. Though I'm not the miss gaga that goes stupidly crazy over Hello Kitty or Pikachu (which I do fancy), I really love Mickey :( 

I went for the Disney's Concert for a reason K...
Sigh... 
It's all for a better reason. My mom finally went for a vacation. She went for the 2nd wedding celebration organized in Penang, a place she hasn't visit for over 24 years. Thank goodness she agreed to it. We argue alot of time about it. She has this demanding, restriction that made herself locked up in the house and then blame it on the dog which practically it goes back to me. I'm so glad she broke her shell. I hope this goes on. I don't mind taking charge of the house although I totally dislike home chores and she kept insisting me to follow her direction... Pls. 

See you had fun and home safely made me happy :)
Though you're going without me, you know the dog & home is safe guarded by me, just like before you left. 
U trust no wrong person.

Pls go out play more. Fully sponsor by me.... :P
Until I quit my job, you can go everywhere you want. 
That would be...ermm, hard to tell. Anytime! Then you have your daughter back, but no monthly side income lor... LOL

Love you mom


No comments:

Post a Comment