Tuesday 26 June 2012

It's depressing... Sigh > <'''
Bite the tongue missy... Shhh

Home business preparing very traditional dish from Hakka people. Located at Rasah New Village...
I heard it's quite popular in Seremban. Heard of it since I was still in Srbn branch. They would purposely go tapau and bring it back to office. Today a sweet girl friend bring me over to eat. The soup/ or the herb tea is to be poured into the rice according to own preferences. I never see anything like this. 

Tasted very funny. Definitely no 2nd try. LOL

But hey, thanks babe. U brought me to something new :)
I seriously cannot go out admit myself as hakka clan. I wonder if my grandparents know about its existence. 

 This thing was posted by a friend yesterday. I felt like a slap on my face. Hard & burning. What the hell am I doing really? Let me just hold on to my belief for once. Whatever wrong things that I'm doing now will leads me to something right. Yes it would. I just didn't know that I would lose that much, things that I didn't see coming.
Nuff said. 

Time to study banking circular... huhu FML

Oh oh... Happy birthday Pa. The clock strike 12am in 55 minutes.

* There will be a day that I cannot fall asleep because reality is better than dream*

No comments:

Post a Comment