Sunday 27 May 2012

Hmm
I got nothing to talk to you... there is... I guess I'm just too tired.
I had fun playing with my baby...

He always makes me very happy... Hugging him is like the most comfort comforter ever. His goat milk scents which resulted from bath didn't last for sometimes though..............

Bought a sweet beach wear.... not what u thinking... not a swimsuit, not bikini....
I need just one more long dress n a hat... then my ideal beach fashion will be purfect. 

I really wanna escape reality right away...possibly now...

The blues are in.... with no mercy. 

My weekend is spent with them, for them...

happy ones... irritating ones... funny ones...

When will I have time for myself...for good...

Can I don't wait until August... 

Maybe I could go PD 1st... Hmm............least favorable.. 

Or Malacca one? 

3rd weeks. I don't even know how to start a conversation with you already. You kept mum. I have been emo for some weeks. I made an attempt not to find you cuz I think you no longer deserve to see the dark side of me which by right, nobody should ever share this with me. I'm sorting the balance now, yet my emoness conquered me for good. So, I distanced myself from you. But you being all silent is just bothering. 
Well leo gals.... We either end up as a clan or the other way round. Guessing is tiring. 

Which is why I gave up on a lot of crushes too. LOL. Fuck yea...

 I'm on the brink of losing my head. Don't let me get me k.





No comments:

Post a Comment