Saturday 26 May 2012

Watched Idol finale... I didn't like the result. God knows who is the clear cut winner anyway, so it didn't matter whose name was announced. 

Then I watched one of the ASQ round ~top 16 so said. Pui!!! On ur face! What kinda standard was that and I couldn't believe I lost to them in the audition round. Oh wait...I lost to myself. Having a link to it kinda made me ashamed that I even went for it. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going there for a try next year if there's another year for the show. I truly hopes sumthg like Mas Idol/One in a million come back to the shore. If I ain't finding the will to master mandarin song now, I ain't gonna do it in the near future too.

Doing something to qualify for a reason against my own will kinda sucks. Forceful learning is not gonna work. 
Willingness is not there... 

Reading map... I'm going beaches with or without anyone of you. I couldn't be bothered with much arrangement already. TMTH. FML! 


No comments:

Post a Comment