Thursday 10 May 2012

Finally I broke down in branch....

I just....pls, don't talk to me... I'm so gonna cry... n I did. Many of them trying to consult me, even the one who indirectly force me to cry out is asking me not to be mad. Now they made me even guilty. Dahlah I kenot help in branch, now I made them work extra. Resign? Or maybe, the lady boss can help me with it. Just bitch talk to the RM manager, say how bloody awful I am... I hope they fire me directly.

I think I shock them or probably they were expecting anyway....

While working, I kept thinking how to say sorry to those who help me through being a GT to SOO. Cuz I wanna resign. I wonder if I should just pay one month salary and get it done with. Yes, I was so suffocated. I did feel that way once in a while in Seremban's but I never once wanna cry so so badly. I hope the rush to resign peaks tomorrow... imma bitch bidding them bye bye 2morrow at 7pm. I gotta reach there earlier 2morow so that it wun look that ugly to leave EARLY. Friday cut off time is at 4.45pm if you must know. Today is the 1st day I work until system turn off. To be correct, I amend mistake until the system chase me out. This is not what I want. MCO is not suppose to be like this. Will I get thru this? Pls answer me.... Should I give up trying Or should I even bother trying at all?


Gym Class Heroes: The Fighter ft. Ryan Tedder
Give em hell, turn their heads
Gonna live life til we're dead.
Give me scars, give me pain
Then they'll say of me, say of me, say of me
There goes the fighter, there goes the fighter
... Here comes the fighter
That's what they'll say of me, say of me, say of me,
This one's a fighter

No comments:

Post a Comment