Tuesday 8 May 2012

Independence Part One

Sometimes, I wish you could be my boyfriend.
Someone I could show all my shamefulness and hear all my nagging...

Dear you, 

 I surprised myself today. I reach Melaka Raya alone and found my destination. A kind officer in the branch-that-must-not-be-named brought me to that area yesterday so I could locate it today. But it was dark, and there were many turns. So I could probably just took in 50% of the significant signs. So today, taking off early after asking the permission from a fierce looking lady boss, I took off with my GPS switched on. I completely depended on it. That digital thingy couldn't locate the bank itself, hence, I tried with Dataran Pahlawan instead. Mana tau, the road didn't link to the one heading to RM office. I could see it, but can't reach there. I have no choice but to go around the area hoping to find a turn exit to it. 

 while chilling out @ Bostan 

I found it eventually. With the lil technology and my lil intelligence. That kind of excitement was just indescribable. I surprised myself. Time like this you learn things fastest. I wouldn't like it very much but I have no choice. I'm not sharing this credit with anyone. Thank you for not being here. Whoever it is. Anyway, RM office's people are so nice. So kind, so thoughtful. In fact, I always bump to nice people. Maybe everywhere I go, I tend to carry the new word in me. New trainee, new SOO (senior operation officer), new mco, new arrival to branches...new all things... So people tend to forgive and guide. 

I always give myself pressure... I don't want to be disappointing. I wanted to live up to expectation. I forgot the fact that I'm eligible to take time and adjust myself to different environment. I forgot or I bother too much. The MCO seniors kept advising me to be relax and that I would enjoy being a MCO soon. They are so considerate, we utilize our internal email just to talk and help me with my questions. Different branch have different practice and approach to cases. So I didn't just have to learn up commercial loan more, I need to learn about the branch's practice as well. Gosh, please don't waste my brain capacity. And definitely lady boss is hard to handle. Now I know why Segamat wants me urgently and why my request to turn it down is a must. Mr. Danny, could you take me in Seremban branch? I promise to try hit 1 million loan target... Pls. 
LOL. So desperate wei... Why must I go through all this alone?

I'm learning everything new everyday. 
I hope it's all worth it. 

Thanks dear you for listening... I wish you were human my dear blog. Cuz you are the only one I could share all my heartfelt, the one I could cry to, the one I trust completely. 

You wouldn't judge me, cheat on me, laugh at me, shame on me and most importantly, when I need you, you never turn your back on me. 

Why you no human??


No comments:

Post a Comment