Friday 4 May 2012

It's very sad to leave
Now that I have to leave one day earlier than the rest makes me emotional~ well, extra emotional.

Luckily no any big plan was organized or I would totally skip the whole fun. But the fact is, all we really wanted was to be together. We don't get to see each other much especially this Tracie from Sabah. LOL. 

I know I need to go back. If I force to stay, it would be difficult for me to adjust myself to completely ignore the Melaka assignment. :( And now I'm sad. Cuz I made a correct decision which I dislike. 

Checkin in to reality one day earlier...walou~ how to be joyful!?!!

7-11th in Taman Malim Jaya Melaka, Stay at budgeted hotel (provided) @ batu berendam. I have zero knowledge where the hell that place is. And it's definitely slightly in secluded area.... Damn!
Wouldn't be allowed to drive there yet....so the whole week will be difficult. Fuck!!! 

Hope the workload will definitely be lighter and the hell, I'll be blasting off from office at 6.30pm everyday. The rajin bitch is gone. I want my Melaka night life...so anybody @Melaka next week?

:( 

The cat is not happy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment