Saturday 12 May 2012

Sometimes things happen for a reason. He purposely arranged me to go to PBB Srb branch cuz my mom wanna deposit her money into the bank. So happen that today the branch had a roadshow. Everyone I knew was in the branch. I saw many people, infact, one of the senior came out to see me. I was touched, happy but I realized meeting him made me felt I was thrown to hell again. I kiddingly rude telling him I x mau talk to him, and turned away to get my mom's deposit done. 

I should have go in and greet my ex-boss but I didn't. I don't think I could face him with this kinda emotion bothering me. I don't know how I would act, what I would say, and what's appropriate to tell. So, I made a heart aching decision, not to go in and meet all of them. =(

:(

Had a nice walk in mall with mom. Bought a peach coloured rose to mom... RM8, definitely not worthy to buy, but to draw a silly smile from her face, it worth the world's fortune.

She was playing with a relative's dog 

She said she don't want it cuz it's a waste of money. But I just thought it's a must thing in a special day. Like a cake in a birthday. A flower on a valentine's day. A treat in a special day. 

Mom, I just want you to know that you don't need a doting loving husband nor a perfect obedient son. You had me all along. Don't be greedy K.... haha. Love you like I always do. 

I'm going back to Melaka 2morow. Another week there. :(
I only hope things get better, so this one more try could be justified.
The only one luring point accepting this position is the freedom to survive on my own, to visit more places...
to prove...

Pls.... don't make me give up. 

-----------------
I noted that you don't just have that particular issue, you don't even have the basic manner a man shud hav, to answer, to respond
utmost dissapointing
----------------------------------
I only allow a certain amount of friends to come and care of me... to understand me, to flirt with me...
Normal friend pls know your boundary... Don't do more than you should. 
I'm sensitive and I'm vulnerable...
Watch your action, I don't need extra comfort. I thank you for that... I just don't wanna get used to a certain kind of warmness that doesn't turns out to be something I want or would like it to be. 
-------------

I hope to get some excitement 2morrow before the hell resurface on Monday.

Lady luck, please bless me. 
---

No comments:

Post a Comment