Tuesday 22 May 2012

2nd day @ Bahau............. So sien. Slowly exploring the small town though... 
Work life is much breezy here.... good & bad in some way...

Small town mia cinema no Dark Shadow... only Avenger and only nite time show...9.45pm... Zzzzz
MIB got wor...on thur... So maybe I shud go see if there's a suitable time slot...

Well well................ 

I might be sent to Malacca again next week cuz on Wed, all MCO have to be at RM office for a meeting with Regional Manager... Hmmm. Really wish to maximize the usage of my night time as well... rather than just FB n sleep XP. 

I past by Seri Menanti on my way to Bahau... Finally I knew where it was located. I wanna pay it a visit... really. Maybe during Friday, on my way home, I could drop by there and snap some picture :) Mco don't always get the chance to go Bahau and I wouldn't purposely drive 1 hour just to visit Seri Menanti... 

 I wanna be on the beach 
Feet feeling the white sand, hair blown by the soothing wind, skin blessed with sun ray... :)
Of course eyes with my big sun glasses and me with my beach long dress

:)

Think pun happy

I guess Imma go internal Mas 1st... So I could easily plan time with my babes. So I could have 2-3 trips with 3 days basis rather than just one trip with 5 days basis. I wanna fully use my leave to enjoy more places.

Planning Planing... I wan my bday to be celebrated on the beach :)


No comments:

Post a Comment