Thursday 17 May 2012

Mood Revised - temporary

When u have no one around, you are free to do things alone. 
Tengkera is a much nicer place. Cases were pretty much easy, environment in a way, not so tensed up the moment you see a manager who is a man and has a shadow of my ex-boss. The branch biz manager n OIC reconfirmed me that they don't need too much fussy stuff which Malim occupies and that eases up my mind.

Much much better. In the morning itself, I was quite blury. It's the same damn things to do in every branch. It was the feeling of being thrown to a new place and you are trying to pull yourself together. I appeared very lost in the morning and I was like....sei lor. What to do first? How to begin, which to begin? 6 cases dump to me the moment I laid my buttock on the chair. Wow!

But it trained my efficiency. How much you learn and how fast you learn is the key to survive as Mco. High adaptability is a must. Have to be smart in dealing with people. Social skills. I thought I was pretty good in that, but you never know until you get away with mistakes and problems... But remained humble is a must. Like my dad say, tau pun buat tak tau. Ask to be taught. Then u're smart. 

Since I hit my target today, I left branch at 7.30pm. Crazy early. What the hell, and I was even half way finishing 2 others for 2morrow's target. Sweet. Just nice...cuz finally I can go walk around in Melaka. I went to Mahkota parade for dinner. Sushi King.... then of course the overrated coffee la. Kitchen fashion is slowly drawing me in... :)

I wouldn't say that I love shopping alone. But the moment my friends are around, they are my priority. I couldn't focus on anything else.  So I wouldn't be able to do what I want at times. At least today, I gotta visit the mall, relax my mind, satisfy my belly...i mean tummy...arghhhh. A reward to myself. :) Or else, I'm seriously telling you, earning all these money aint gonna make me happy. Cuz you find no way to spend it and enjoy it. Yor my big fat tummy!!! 

I passed by a store selling musical installment. Those beautiful electric guitars displayed right before me.... and I thought to myself....ha, no earn more money how to buy and do what you want.... But the fact is, even if you managed to bring it back home, can you find time to master it? Your weekend is limited, and your daily work is excruciatingly taking ur dreams away. So tell me...what choice do I have... Determination is one thing. But when you get to the point where you can only choose comfort/relaxation or excitement/passion after a tiring day... how do you choose...

Experience proves that I prefer to side comfort more than passion. 

But still no matter what, I still write almost everyday. Now you see what I am less fuss about...
No sweat.. I love talking, I really do, to myself and to those who would listen. In reality, I'm not sure who would wanna listen, but in blog people can choose to care or ignore. So, I find this more appropriate. Which also why I never enjoy to repeat myself in verbal communication. I've already spit the whole thing out here, and you want me to translate it back in vocal? Sorry la... I will bitch tell you to read my blog. Read me, don't ask me. If you care, you have already seen it. You don't have to ask. And please, read jor don't question it back one by one to me.... Most of the time when I blog about it and not talk about it simply cuz I just don't want to talk about it. So be smart la... dun go ask me "hey you really not happy ke?" or maybe statement as in " got someone cry ooo" ... you noe, lame stuff like this is not drawing me into talking to you at all.

Some choose to read me cuz I'm reader friendly- as in easy to be understood, some read it cuz I pretty much a drama queen, hence bitch talk is fun to read about. Who actually read me to know me better? 

Wow... Why did I always deviate from my talk mia... LOL

Anyway... Gonna go back hometown in the weekend. Mom miss me & I miss my dog. Anticipating where I will be sent next week. Pls no Johor, Pls no Malim. I beg you pls...

Nite : ) :




No comments:

Post a Comment