Saturday 5 May 2012

NTLP XV~ Melodance Delight

How to begin? I seriously have no idea how to get it started. My mind is pretty much bothered by the new workforce thingy which is due next Monday. The hell... It spoiled my weekend and now I could only wish that it's all worth it. I love you PBB. 

So back to NTLP XV!!! 


I arrived on the 2nd of May for the Rehearsal in Dectar@UKM. The big stage which I used to perform every single semester. Watching em perform live on stage makes me itchy.


The year has come where I need to step down and let them shine instead. It recalled a lot of memories I had with my batch of newtuners. 
Major technical problem occurred during the 1st rehearsal. Draggy transitions and arrangement kinda get many seniors on their nerves. But performance wise, I thought they were pretty much ready. The spirit was there, the only matter was the execution on every details that were necessary to cover. The dance crews were amazing. No doubt!


Oh yea... Kajang was having flash flood when my geng & I went out to purchase something in town. It was raining heavily but it didn't cross our minds that the flood will occur. Which it did while we were still in the bookstore. We saw bunch of people freaking out running in and out of the shop. Then only I knew that the flood was coming. In a blink of an eye, the water level reaches our knees. Crappy lor... It was so disgusting and scary cuz we couldn't see the road, trying each step slowly so none will fall into the drain. 

Fhew... No injury, no spoil items...just very wet.... N remember, the cat dun like water... 
literary....

What an experience... 

3rd of May... The Concert day has arrived.


I made myself available for the final rehearsal. Something happened during the last song. One of the dancer has his hand bone joint detached...well, how do you call it? I never had that word crosses my mind. He was rushed to hospital by his dance mates... I was like, doom, he was one of the best in the team. I was a dancer, I knew who can dance. Particularly when he is cute....LOL. In the end, he was okay and he danced the whole night briliantly. 


I booked the front row's seat for a perfect view. And of course for the sake of my voice being heard on stage le. I was ready to scream and clap the whole night. Deep down, I wish the lady luck will have mercy on them, to be with them until the show ends. I enjoyed myself being an audience for the very first time. Of course it was an emotional one. I would be lying if I said I don't long to be on the stage. In fact, during one of the rehearsal slot, I was pushed to step onto the stage to help one of the singer on the showmanship. The light hits me and I was blank for awhile. What? What was that? Such an incredible feeling it gave...



The seniors

Being a hardcore supporter for the juniors, me and my batch's senior tuners totally lost our manners... we were bitchy loud, screaming our lungs out for good performances... we practically did the same thing on every song. Oh well... 

Some melodies are stubbornly attached to my memory box...looping non stop and I hated this. I don't know some of the lyrics...no pinyin....so I can only do humming...*DISLIKE*

Great job juniors. Although it was pretty rough in the beginning, but you guys pulled it off greatly on that night itself. You should be very proud of yourself. In fact, the main worry was also settled when quite a number of people turned up last minute. The responds were good too. 


I was surprise that my name still rings a bell among outsiders when the song Let Go was on. My name as the lyricist was displayed. And people came up to me saying that they can relate to it. Huhu...I'm glad that it could cuz it was based on real heartfelt. Thanks for that... credit goes to KimLeng too. He was the composer. I'm glad that I actually wrote the lyric cuz I might need to use that song pretty often~ to amend the bruised heart whenever it ache... hmm, deep....watever~


 Gatherings that we had~


NTLP XV is a sweet escape for me. I took a total of 3 days leaves for it, to follow the journey and to fully enjoy the show and of course the seniors gathering afterward. A wonderful event!

I'm so picking up electric guitar soon. It's too charming to be true. Let's see how this idea set itself in the pending list yea. Pls Pls Pls edit the songs fast and upload em to our group.


Let's hope NTLP XVI is plausible and it could only be better if not near perfect. 

Gosh, I miss you all already. Last year this time, I was feeling very lifeless while battling with Thesis. This year today, the lonesome was slightly bearable but I kinda dealt with another problem. Well, solvable. No sweat.... definitely solvable! Gosh, I love you PBB.

I'm the great for a reason! 
Kept me reminded of that! Pls!


No comments:

Post a Comment