Sunday 13 May 2012

Sunday

Dad lead the road. I drove behind with mom. I guess in his entire life, he has never drive that slow in highway before. I in fact got so impatient.... Very tiring really. But I learned road. Reached hotel, re-check in, then went out lunch at Tmn Merdeka permai. Whoah new commercial site... alot of shops n eating place. 

Parents went back after lunch.
I was left in the hotel. Anybody in Melaka?
 Nobody really... It's Sunday. I would really wanna celebrate Mother's day with mom. And then I would have time for my fwen on Saturday. 
Well, I must go out. I need to find the new branch I'm reporting on thursday and the hotel in Melaka Raya. Perfect reason!

Drove to have my Nadaje... :) Found the Dataran Pahlawan, went into the parking lot, happy to finally able to use my touch-n-go card ~weee.........


Take away nia... Explained it in the picture itself in FB. Then, get back on the road to seek for the hotel and the new branch. Found the hotel, I thought I found the branch too but was later told it was the wrong one.... PBB, why u so bloody many branches...

Went to McD drive thru for the 1st time myself. XD.

Many 1st times of myself today eh~


The night drew closer and I'm scare... I'm so reluctant to go to that branch. 3 days could be bloody long. I'm scare I couldn't take it and I have to go through the emotional battle again, alone. I can only tell you that it was painful to me. I don't like seeing myself like this. 

I felt a lot of love today :) Thank you. I'm thankful. I don't know what I did to have you beautiful friends with me. And to my pretty gf, the lost wasn't due your imperfection. You perfected the love when you let him let go. Cry ba dear, cry out loud. You have every rights. I will cry with you. Until you're strong enough :) Love you deary :')

I heartache le.... fearsome lagi. Oh gosh. Cool down.... Like my senior say... 
Dun give up. 
Testimonial!!!!!
You go through this battle, you reach another stage of maturity dear Jc.

U're strong enough Joanne, You just gotta believe it

No comments:

Post a Comment