Sunday 20 May 2012

520- Baby you



Like Master Like Baby~ 38 dao 


That jerk blog my view...ish
I don't know what 520 means but I guess it was a sign of I Love You  from similarity of pronunciation through the numbers... well, anyway, I brought my baby chasez for a car wash.... he's is one charming boy today :) After being as messy as the owner's mind set, he finally breath a new life of cleanliness. 

Master had a hair car, baby had a shower :)

Once reach home, suddenly felt like cam-whoring with my love. Since he's cozily playing with his new toy, of course I grabbed that chance to shoot pictures. Or else he wudn't be able to sit still for me. 
:) He's getting real old...but my time with him will be limited with my current position. Sigh.

Next week, supposedly I should be sent to Melaka main branch but sudden changes was made and I was told to relieve Bahau's instead. Seniors told me Bahau is heaven if Malim is hell. I believe him 100%. Well, I have no right to judge am I? I sympathized another him-senior who was sent to hell. Sorry, I wouldn't lend out my hand to you for the branch that must not be named.-the hell. Sorry. 

I'm looking forward to watch Dark Shadow alone in cinema... abit scare tim... cuz I'm abit lost when I go into a dark room trying to find rows and number. I definitely wouldn't like doing it alone but I need to go through this to tell you how I feel about it. I think I wouldn't like it but who knows right. 

This is the 2nd week we never sms each other since the day you confessed your need of advice to me to grow up. I don't know what is on your head, probably thinking I might be hating you or angry with you and you're pending for my 1st move... Well, I seriously have no idea. I just knew that the moment when I felt so sad, the moment I cried so bad, I so wanted to msg you, but I pulled back. If I need to be strong to you, maybe I shouldn't find you for the time in need, which was also the time I was most vulnerable. 

I don't know where you are. Did I lost you already? :(


"Safe & Sound"
(Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars)

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold on to this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh


'Beautifully haunting, Soothingly addictive' 

***
I hope not all curiosities will kill the cat :P

Miao :3




No comments:

Post a Comment