Tuesday 2 August 2011

It's my bufday

Yo yo yo...It's my bufday, We're going party like, It's ur bufday

So sang 50 Cent

LOL

Every year, I try to be low-key, try not to expect so much about anything or anyone and how my bufday is gonna be. I have been celebrating my bday in a grand way ever since Upper six. It started off with a bang with all my U65rians, then 1st year with family members, 2nd year with course mates, 3rd year now, today with Newtuners. I have no idea what exactly they will do but I was already told that there will be dinner, and jamming at Bangi!!! I seriously can't wait. 

Tomorow isn't just my bday. It's our NewTune gathering after 3 months of departure specially organized on my bday =) 

Bday is the day I receive love, secured convincing love from all dearies. I'm not sure if I deserved it, I'm not even sure if I have been good enough to call myself somebody's best friend but I do know I love being loved.

The only one missing is still nowhere to be found. I'm no longer yearning to know who he is, and when he will appear but the years wears off without him ever perfectly. I'm still very much sane and pretty. =)

Do I need him? Yes perhaps. Do I need him now....ermm, I'm still having my eyes wandering, my heart seeking for the right one.

***

With  permission from NTLP presidents, I finally uploaded my NTLP 14 performance on Youtube. I'm anticipating the outcome and the respond. It's my best performance to date although it wasn't exactly perfect. 


Have a view and state your piece of mind alright =)

Thank you in advance






No comments:

Post a Comment