Thursday 4 August 2011

03082011

The day I declared

JcdaGreat Day

The day started off at 5.30am. With less than 3 hours of sleep, I got up to fetch Siewin at Terminal 1. All the way from Kedah, this lass- my fav gal in NT, my tcher, my bestfriend, my soul mate arrived as she promised.

We were all smiles. Oh, my house autogate gave baby Chasez a metal kiss mark. Dammit. We kept on chatting until our eyes gave up on us. The whole thing reminded me how our friendship blossomed during the Archustic function. We spent the entire day at home until 5pm.

The master of the plan aside, she was also my fashion consultant that day. From the invitation list to the restaurant and to studio booking, she did it all. How can I don't love her more?






We waited for 3 friends at UKM KTM station. It was pouring hard out there and we wore so little... LOL. Sleeveless XD. We waited almost one hour but random bumping to a few UKMrians delighted me. I met Seen Loh and Nathan mi amigo. Those familiar faces made me miss my friends even more. At last at 7pm, we managed to get those reaching by KTM and headed to Yen Ming's house. 

Both YeSwan and Edmund were the earliest. Funny how one smart enough to wait at the VIP room while another one waited outside the restaurant feeling the cold breeze with his fine gelled hair. 

Guess who is who??? 

^^V

Nice environment but quite pricey. Since I'm not paying and I won't be allowed to pay, I turn a blind eye on the Salmon steak which was Rm30 ++. It was quite surreal to see all 13 of them chatting endlessly, laughing at any funny stuff anyone throws in. I was lost for word to describe that feeling. I was just very happy. 





Whenever I am with them, I am normally the one who speak less. Well, you don't get that always for a typical Leo gal. I guess I prefer to be the one listening and absorbing lately. I don't know when this actually begins but I found it comfortable.I knew some of them realized that and try to get me into the conversation. Na, don't worry, I'm truly enjoying my time =)



 My miao family

After dinner, all of us headed to Antrax studio. 11 of us continued to jam until 1.30am. Random messy jamming ever. LOL. Jamming without proper management is nothing but pure FUN. The first song of the night was the birthday song in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and German in the most messy way. No sweeter tune can enter my ears that night. Dear sang beautifully. She kept her voice grounded for a long time and through her voice, you know how happy she was to let it soar. 

The next spot, the must visit spot, my fav of all mamak >>> Al-fariz.

Had my fav maggie goreng and susu lembu... satisfy giler although I was having tummy discomfort. (Tracie dun roll eyes la~~~)
We departed for real around 0245am and that was when this heavy feeling came again.
I wish I can grab all of them, tied em in a chain and packed em in a box then send to my home

Ha...I wish. 

I stayed overnight at Yen Ming house and left this morning at 9am. I bid all of them goodbye for the last time temporarily before I meet them again during convo. 

 <3<3<3

All my favourite faces were there, I wish there were more. You know, New tuners are simply too irresistible, you just couldn't have enough. XP.

Like me <3

Yeap, Just like me..... *^^*

You guys made me worth a million!!! 

I lost count of the wishes I received in FB. I thought of counting the number of wishes but for what reason?
I remember them by heart and not through calculation.


To make Joanne happy, promise her to take good care of yourself

 To make her happier, update her with your latest information
*
*
*
Jcdagreat is ready to walk out of the cat suit and come back to reality.


3 comments:

  1. Okay you know I will read this post haha.. I where got roll eyes, my eyes gone bigger instead when I saw the Al-Fariz word.. argh cilaka!! Eh I guess, it was yichuan who waited outside while edmoon was the one inside XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, Arthrax.. not Antrax.. Antrax is a virus LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You asked me to tell it ma... I supposed you know that it will definitely enter my blog XD. HAHA... U underestimate Yeswan ke?? Both of them gelled hair but the lion king actually love the nature better. XD

    Vincent!!! What is FYI? I know it's not a good thing!!! Blek!!! Hana... I never get the spelling of the studio right!!! Or I dun actually bother pun XD. as long as i spell urs correct =)

    ReplyDelete