Tuesday 9 August 2011

Days After Internship

Practice makes perfect

I truly believe that

Sleepy lar

C that P sign?... Keep a distance. I'm slow and I'm dangerous!!! I'm doing pretty good but I'm not good enough to handle rude and rush drivers. So, stop honking me~


My first cooking after so long... mom is not feeling well, so I prepared an easy dinner~
Mee Sedaap XD


Meeting dearies =)

 @ After 5 cafe
The food is quite disappointing really

 @starbuck ^^

Bought myself a pair of oversize Vinci Sunglasses =) One item in my wanted list is cleared. Na, not that pair~ this pic was taken when I was fooling around with dear

OOoo, I pierced my ears. Farking pain!!! Fuck those who told me that it wouldn't be pain. Damn... for beauty sake...  I feel so pondan! XD

A senior of mine asked me to try on a demo. Very nice dance-techno genre. Mandarin le. I'm trying my best to sing it... I hope I dun fail him~

Squirrel and Termite came find me in Seremban =) Gosh, I miss them so so much. Saw them for the 1st time after 3 months of separation.



Pillow talk =3and I talked so much~ hmm

Dear gals... it wasn't easy to build our 3 years friendships together. Whatever happens to 3 of you in Johor, I wish time could ease it up. Forgive and forget is the trick here since all of you have voiced out those dissatisfaction. Me being the 3rd party here is not suppose to say anything. I just wish you all could take it as a lesson to better understand best friends' needs and thinking. No one is on the wrong side.


Awh

Meet this baby while strolling with besties. So darling~ I wish I could bring it home...

Na, Im stingy towards myself

I'm a trained biologist. Unnecessarily buying is equivalence to wastage

Save money go travel lagi cun neh XD

Penang...oh gosh!!! Wait for my arrival!

Jcdagreat is ready to leave her 1st giant footprint there

 Hey Northern fwens ~ wait for my arrival ya




No comments:

Post a Comment