Friday 5 August 2011

Joanne Bday @Zeon Photography


To Ah Fai: No doubt this senior of mine take pretty skillful pictures and sing with great groove~ 

Thanks for all these warming pictures... I really need to cut down on foods =)

 Yen ming and his cute boyfriend

Dearie~ exotic beauty

Granpa miao so charming =))) Ur choice of gift is just darling~ I will get starbuck with it.

 Well, expression queen~

Yeswan old jor le... XP

Another pro DSLR-er

Oh dear... sapa ruin sapa market ha???
Anyway, your position in my crush list is not shaken. 

Probably not on top of the list anymore nia =)

 Koko miao

The boss

 Goat~ LOL~ U hutang me duet!!! Arghhhh


My Miao Family
       
Despite some being related to others such as sheep, goat, vampire etc

LOL

We are all ANIMAL <3


No comments:

Post a Comment