Sunday 14 August 2011

Dearest love my Dear 

Busy Sunday... Sigh. Learned some cooking skill but seriously, I don't like to get my hands oily. Dirty Xpe, still can tahan. 

Very emo~ Lee Chong Wei lost to Lindan in The Badminton World Championship. I knew how much he wanted this title. I could see him winning with superb playing all through the rallies heading to final. Both players were a little disappointing. It was so nerve breaking. They both were intimidated by each other. Luck is definitely not on LCW side and Lindan had better grip on the court. This was the best match they both have ever played. 

LCW walks tall despite losing. You lost with pride and great humility and great game etiquette. Nobody can deny that. Lindan celebrated his winning with such annoyance because he had a tough match against you. Preserve LCW. Eye on Olympic ba~ You have us Malaysian backing you up 100%. 

There will be a day I cry for your victory. Roar tiger =)

Why am I being so stupid again? I really have no idea what is on your mind! I always feel like I'm being somewhat "extra"~ ignorable, rejectable... Sei mou, this stupid self-consciousness is back. Don't left me hanging alright?

Oh, I unfriend & block that stranger le~ Now I feel safe! Sorry Stranger...


No comments:

Post a Comment