Friday 26 August 2011

I miss the days in Penang already. I miss being away from home, not bothering much about anythg else and enjoy my fwens company to the max. I had a culture shock when I was there and I saw some different business etiquette being practiced. Penang boys are bloody gud looking as well with appropriate height. Dammit. Now I noe why so many besties of mine striking Penang boyfriends. In fact I have lotsa gud gud fwens there which some happens to be pretty delicious boys. LOL.

Er, all eventually became my ji mui anyway =( 

I sedih lor. 

This trip made me learn something. Do not expect anything from anyone. Not everyone you think who care for you must giv a damn about your presence. Things, in fact life, is not easily manageable. Never be overly dependent on someone not because you can't but it is such an irresponsible act that simply spells annoyance. I'm soaking in All-You-Must-Know-Vacation Guidelines.

Went to Genting yesterday. Some good things in the beginning, some bad things in the end. So eventually, i turned somber =( Nothing cheers me up more than the look on my dearest face. He made a howl while wagging his tail so furiously when he saw me after 17 hours.

I played with fire... therefore I'm sinful. A devil showed me not to and I shall bear that in mind. 

A constant attention seeker always feel lonely.

Sigh.

Some say that I don't dress up well in public and I don't appeal to get attention. Hence, that explain the reason why I am still single. Rite~ Well, I dress up for the right occasion or else it will be meaningless. The same theory apply for my status. I transform for the right people. Those who fall for the real me get to see both the inner and outer beauty of mine. That's my ultra ego saying~ I really am not a spot on beauty~ at least I don't have the confidence to admit in the 1st place.

Flaws are my best fwens. They are my origin and they keep me humble. People who cannot accept them do not know how to appreciate me at all. So what for trying so hard to impress when I believe I have so much others to offer. I even think some guys are intimidated by my self assurance and ignorance. 

Oh kitty kitty

It's not easy to get pass my shell. I'm tightly shielded and am comfortably protected. Unless you have the right key to unlock, Or you're never gonna see the bad Miao in action. ROAR!!! 

LOL

Enough of self-motivation le... you know~ a way not to sway from my own principles. 

Still you ought to know that you can hit me hard when I'm supremely confident but a comfort touch of yours could make me cry a river when I'm most fragile.  

Know Joanne a little more if you care, cuz she is simply too complicated to be understood.




No comments:

Post a Comment