Friday 12 August 2011

Lately

Blackman asked me to try a demo~ I always adore his songs. Now that he required my voice, obviously I jumped in. It was a upbeat techno/dance/rock song and I just love it. I can see the potential of the song being sang by Jolin Tsai or even Elva Hsiao~ Blackman song is well known for its wide range and power vocal is a must. 

So, I'm quite surprised by his creation and his choice for vocal this time. Talented lor ini abang~

The only draw back was this song is in Mandarin and it was an upbeat song, so lyrically it would be tough for me. I learned some recording techniques thanks to Koko Miao teaching and the mic too. Now I can even compose my own song =). I tried sang it few times. The verse was a bit too low to reach. The rest I think I did okay if you ignore the ugly pronunciation and the unbrushed vocal skill of mine. I heard that you demand for perfection, well; Who's in NT that's not? I scared I fail you~ I'm truly lack of confidence~ In fact I wonder if I still own it. As long as you think I could proceed, I'm most willing to help. =) Thanks for the trust you put on me. It's a great song!



So, I went to KL today to visit my grandma's elder sister who was earlier knocked down by a motorcycle nearby Pudu. I was very resistant to go but I gave in anyway. Do I ever fail them really? She was recovering thank goodness. She was currently at the private old folks care center. This was my first visit to such place. It was a little different from what I had in mind. 

While I was accompanying my grandma to the toilet, I saw a sight that I can't shake off my head. The toilet was located in another room which stored oldies with health complications. The room was cold and the light was off. I heard hard breathing somewhat machine like and I looked over to where the sound came from. I had the shock of my life. 

There was this uncle, so thin, so fragile so inhuman breathing through machined oriented tube. He was awake and he was facing me. I was really afraid! It was like a scene in some horror film where I should be screaming already and blasted out from the whole eerie place. Then, I braved up and looked around the room. They all looked alike and all of them laid lifelessly. My heart just sank. I almost feel like crying. I wasn't sure if the uncle wanted my attention or if he was bothered with my arrival. 


Was at PJ old town


I just couldn't force myself to face that sight anymore. I stared at blank wall. I wanted to get out from that place. I couldn't stand heart wrenching things. Suddenly I feel blessed. I just wish others out there feel the same. Health unlike Wealth is uncertain. You have no right to demand the certainty of good health and long life. You ought to live right when you are the lucky ones chosen to see the world better than the rest. Don't go around telling others that you wanna die and such nonsense. If you could just tell that suffering uncle that you wanna end your life for whatever difficulty you face... I supposed he would want to tell you that he wants to live longer and walk out from the breathing machine.

If only he could.

I just wish I am one of the lucky ones because I don't just live for myself. I have a lot dreams to achieve and they could be inspiring at least to a few that I could reach out to~



Oh... Out of sudden, I was inspired to write... already finished up two articles in two days. Experienced based, personal and worth reading like usual XD. 

*Hearts* 
Oh yea, I have been getting complains that my blog entries are too long and that would be boring to be read. More pictures might be the solution. I will revise on that but I just want to say that if you could appreciate what I have written and be bothered to read, you wouldn't be complaining. Probably my blog isn't your type of reading materials.

Next channel maybe =)


2 comments: