Saturday 13 August 2011

OMG

Strangers

Pls don't chat with me so randomly...

I takut lar

Do not start the conversation starting with Hi and no continuation, then nudge and expecting me to reply anything

> that was annoying

If I x layan you, you can continue another time~ I might be in better mood next time

If I layan, lucky you. But Never ever ask stupid question Eg: Are you single? Just bump to one asking How many boyfriend I have before after making me answer Why I didn't go dating. That was very nice of you changing the manner of asking if I am a virgin or not~

That just expose who you are, what kinda man behind the mask and what your intention might be.

Don't you stranger ever learn a thing?

You risked yourself being block

Yor, GELI LOR. 

Luckily, nothing much nonsense after that.

Sigh. I only wanted my crushes' attention. Is that too much to ask for?

I don't need all those Lalat come offering me some buzz...

They could end up being smacked dead. 

I don't give a damn =X

Why am I bothered with this??? Big deal?! I noe~ yor.  But I really don't understand~ 

Antivirus too strong ka? Phobia still? Pls tell me that's normal~ 

I think I need to clear some unknown fwens from FB list. 

Smart la u Malcolm~ delete bits by bits.

XD

Pls don't hate me stranger... I just want you to adore me from afar... Don't step nearer


2 comments:

  1. Ahaha, I think it's better to NEVER add anybody you don't know personally. I never do, especially on FB. Once in a while, I will go through my friends list and DELETE DELETE DELETE anybody I don't really know. :P

    Ignore those Strangers. There are many WEIRD and SICK people out there. Not worth our time >.<

    Be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) awh, Thanks dearly... I thot it was a lil rude to ignore~ but I might risk friending those weirdos out there...

    ReplyDelete