Monday 29 August 2011

K Fever

A fever which I dun wanna recover from


I finally reached a peak where I cannot stand being away from the microphone any longer.

My best K partner in Seremban Joanne Wong is having her holiday break. So, there is no reason not to visit the public screaming room.

Greebox gave up on us. They probably have guess what we are capable of and what we have in mind. They continuously rejected us for 3 days saying the rooms were full. Hell right! 

Eventually we went to Ruby and it was quite expensive cuz today was Raya eve. We sang for 2 hours. Not enough! JW offered me back to her home and we continued to boom her house K system XD.

K room is the place where I sing best. Seriously! The only focus is on my vocal. I just have to sing my heart out and I never fail. 

Songs I particularly like today

> I believe I can fly
> Rolling in the deep
> Close to you~ hiao version XP
> Percayalah~ always good
> Alot more le

Songs I sucks in STILL

> boy bands's
> I have nothing
> Listen



The best thing you can always ask form a K partner is that she sings equally good. She is an awesome singer! More dates soon my twin sista~ I love singing with you =)


No comments:

Post a Comment