Friday 5 August 2011

I had a sui morning today... To sum it up

I rushed in and outta UKM just to hand in the stupid log book due to my carelessness and some irresponsible, lousy supervisor I had. 

I didn't really miss that place without my friends around. 

><

Then the SUIness continued when I wanna bring my parents to try on Kajang food. One was moved. Another one was closed. Fuck giler!!! End up eating something somewhere nearby after rounding the town for almost an hour. 

Dammit!

*

Emo Emo

That was the best night I had after NTLP 14!!! I have difficulty in adjusting myself back to norm.
I can't believe I still miss you. You are the 2nd guy who made me feel this way. I really wanted to hug you but I drew back. I scared it might be more than just a thank you hug. Self restrained. A seal to my weak heart. I'm happie just the way we are. I think I had my attention shifted. You gotta wish me luck while you find yourself a deserving beauty alright :)

I will seriously learn how to cure my phobia. The next time you call, you will hear no one but Joanne =)))

I realized that I like guys having strong arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment