Saturday 30 July 2011

The slowest windmill ride EVER!!!


Two so poh actually went to the funfair simply just for the ride =) I really wanted to try something new, fast and more threatening... I don't think my weak heart can take it... I need to at least live until the age of 50.

My last day at work. I did not cry. Odd? Yes I was surprised! That may be the reason why I briefly hugged and wished everyone goodbye in a rush. It was one hell of a reality check as I learned so much there. Alot about science, more about working life and ways to deal with people you are working with. 

Now that I have finished internship, I am now officially an unemployed fresh grad.

Deng Deng Deng

Mau hire me ka??? 


Pretty darn thing looking so mature, far off the range of age that I can tolerate already 

Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment