Monday 18 July 2011

Not So Blue After All

Received a call from a Celcom number early in the morning while I was getting dressed up. Still feeling sleepy, I was like "This Is it"!!! "Hello???" Booyaa!!! Is him!!! My supervisor called and asked if he could visit me today at around 11am? Or after.... Hell yea, come here at once! He must had a nightmare about me cursing him gao gao the other night (which I did) that he made such abrupt visit. 

 ROAR

It was my 1st day at the counter and it was simply a peaceful day. It's a totally different environment and definitely a more comfortable one. I was so eager to meet him that nothing the senior taught me goes into my head. He called another time at 10am telling me he was lost. He headed slightly further off to another area. He asked me how to reach my place. Me? I was dumbfounded for awhile... Oh no! Wait, I burst into my branch manager's room and asked his favour to aid him. 

Finally he reached, looking so funny and I don't even recognized him at all. He chatted with me and Mr. Ang for awhile, he seemed like not at all prepared while I was the one being overly excited to tell, to present, to wow him over. He just took in all the forms and report and he did not even look at my beautifully prepared log book. Anyhow, I forced him to look at all my slides. All he said was 'my purpose here is to see if she's learning and if she is doing well in the company'. 

Oh~ I would rather someone like Dr. Narimah or whoever stricter than she is to come questions me. Ask me, anything to the extend of making me shiver, clueless and freak out and even cheat just to give an answer. I don't at all feel challenged! In fact, the whole visitation to me was so cheap. Damn, couldn't you at least make me feel worthy of paying the university for this lousy internship course? 


Watever!!!
The waiting period is over and this real good burden is finally off my shoulder. I had a satisfying smile plastered to my face the whole day. Had a nice Mee Bandung at Pasar Besar Seremban, a great chat with colleagues. 



Today I received 3 phone calls that excites me a lot. My dear sayang Latif called all the way from Johor cuz he definitely missed me alot!!! XD. Miss you too bold head!!! Then, whoah... I must have good faith with banking. Public bank called and asked me for my conformation to attend a talk next Wednesday. If I would, the my resume would be proceeded. If not, I would be dropped off for good. Mai go hear lo... Let's see what you had to offer! 

3rd call.... ahh... still many don't know, I phobia phone ringing de... @@. Justin nudged me suddenly on msn. That was shocking! Further conversation shocked me more... I really thought sumone was hacking your account and it could only be Wilson Lai. HAHAHAHHA. I can't think of anyone else!!

So we chat over the phone about his brother entry to UKM. LOL. I miss this man so much!!! Hey, you talk with such vibration... so nervous ka? I dun recall you talking such way last time. Or I dun realized. 
Always so farny!!! Eh, seriously bila mau jumpa? 

Lai Gossip Mr.LOL =)




No comments:

Post a Comment