Monday 11 July 2011

It's not easy to change someone's attitude!!!
Y trying?? Good question~ to whoever bother to ask
Cuz that negativity of yours is sucking all the patience I have
Do not go around pissing people off with your misery you imposed on yourself. 
In the corner of my heart, the indeed selfish me was hoping that
I could change you so I won't be bothered by your problems
You just don't understand
Ur happiness is My happiness
I put you above everything else or so I thought 
Do you ever appreciate my effort?
Or I simply don't understand?

It's not easy you know that. 
You don't had it easy and so did I
I'm tired but yet I can't let go

A black spot in life I can't escape
Stained and rusted 

I paralyzed all senses hoping that I could fake a fantasy
Thinking probably I could run away from reality
by ignoring
No, even a hard down pour of tears can cure this disease
It's deadly, Im half broken

I won't giv up fighting
It's destined maybe but imma prove to you 
U ain't winning 
U choose the wrong Eva to play with
Im such a BITCH Imma fuck you hard for such crappy path you bless me with
You just designed a weapon to kill


Eventually, I might just thank you for not loving me
for I learn how to love others 


Ha, Im feeling much better =)
Pls knock me out cuz i need to pay my sleep debt

No comments:

Post a Comment