Thursday 14 July 2011

Last Saturday was supposed to be my off day. Alvin called and told be that the lady boss needed a band at 9pm saying that the band who was supposed to perform that night couldn't make it. Well, my nose was block and I wasn't at all ready. I was persuaded and U noe I can't say no to singing. So, I went and this time I sang alone. I was doubting whether my voice could last the whole night. I did but with flaws. I was happy with my singing, in fact, I thought it was the best of all the Saturdays I sang so far! I just really beh song of how we were paid. The payment wasn't right and we did not question them. Arghh... Next time, there won't be a next time for us to aid you this way again. 


That day, while I was heading back to lab after lunch, something struck my head when I was looking across the road at a restaurant I passed by quite frequently. I was trying to recognize the roads so I could bring my fwens around when they come here soon. I was like~ Oriental... Hey, the location seems so familiar.

OMG!!!!

Once I recognized the place, a shot of past memories flew before my eyes... 

It was the one my F6 mates celebrated my bday with~ with, cuz the restaurant itself was part of the evil and the plan I was fooled with. I told the story a thousand times. How I was fooled and how my birthday was celebrated twice and ever grandly~ I remember how trembled I was as I was terribly shocked~ I remember how I screamed and jumped excitedly!!! That was one of the best days of my life. Apart from that, I also remember how this so-called BFF hurt me deeply on my bday. U were the black spot of my entire blessing day and I will never forget that.

Because of you, I learned the value of revenge~ how not to be used on ur best fwen. 

BDW, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows was AWESOME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment