Saturday 16 July 2011

ATQ finale

Both Jie Ying and Geraldine were spot on earlier in the competition. The first time I saw JY sang, I was blown away. She has a wonderful voice. A voice that I adore and her stage presence is undeniably superb. If I could feel it from the TV, I bet the live show was even greater. 



Her 1st song in the finale was nice and upbeat, the choruses was slightly sharp though. But still it was a great opening. Geraldine rocked the first song. Perfectly suited her, she made me wanna know what song was that. For the second round, I don't really enjoy both performance especially JY's one. She did okay but never in my head I think anyone could sing It's My Life better than BonJovi. Luckily She made it up with her perfectly sang 3rd song by Harlem Yu and she slayed her final song Fau Kua by Eason Chen. Geraldine was consistently good if not great in all four rounds. That made her a winner!!



Now if only Jie Ying had better rounds earlier, she would have been the winner~ no doubt!

I guess it's alright. Everybody heard you and you are simply awesome. Haha...guess what, U sorta released the gayness outta me LOL. I love geraldine too. In fact, I thk she has the similar style that I do best. 


This year competition was far better compared to a few years' back. I love the talents and the whole idea and production. I have been watching ATQ every since Eric Lim became champion in year 2000. Since then, I dream to stand on that stage and I yearn to go to the audition every single year. I really wish I could try my luck next year. This time I won't let anything get in my way. 

NEVER

I rather got rejected by judges than got regretted by not entering

Oo...Those mei mei di di were all inspiring... Goodness me, they weren't even nervous to begin with. Such SHAME on ME!!!

My Time Will Come

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment