Sunday 3 July 2011

2nd of July- 3rd Gig

Was looking forward for the day to come. 

Well, of course not because of Goh Eu Lei's Birthday XD. My 1st crush! (I know many people don't understand why would I crush on him- oh... wat the hell-dun geboh), I hereby declare and return your freedom. The spell was broken although I'm still single but not wanting to be available.

Happie Bufday Justin Goh


I wish you happiness~ nothing but that cuz a gud friend like you deserve it =) Treat you makan2 next time alright. 

So, why was I so excited about 2nd of July? Sansit Low agreed to sing with me this Saturday at Tarot Rider Cafe, temporarily replacing one of the band member. I knew it's gonna be a blast. He is a good friend, a nice senior and definitely a great singer. 



It was a great gig between me, Sansit and Alvin. It was a happening night where a few customers celebrating their birthdays and one of the birthday guy was forced to sing on stage. Not bad though XD. I had some great moments and some average ones. Had my best best buddies supporting me down there made me feel so much alive. Thanks JiaYie n her BF, KeenHoong and his fwens and dear junior Lungfei. Sayang o~

Was very high that night... I was chatting around as though the cafe belongs to me and I just had my concert done =P. Paiseh, I can't help it. I was too overjoyed. Well, you don't get to see it often~

 Granpa miao =)

Third time singing at cafe made me further confirm which type of song suit me best

Do judge my performance... Be it good or bad alright. 

 Miao


No comments:

Post a Comment