Friday 29 July 2011

Banana rocks!!!


I need someone who can play my favourite songs...

and know the songs that I know

I need someone who love the music that I love

I need someone who thinks like me

as I always say, I can't always speaks my mind. Bad music vocab...I know!

I need a Banana Musician...

I know I'm annoying

You gave me perfect and I demanded more

I cannot tolerate in the sense of music

It's either our way or my way 

Cuz I don't see anyone who can read my mind yet.

Wait... Sigh, This is JcdaGreat speaking!!! 

Yea, she's that bold. She hates roundabout. She prefer highways. 

Though I must say, you're a damn good guitarist. So skillful. 

Sadly, although I doubted still, we ain't the perfect duo and I think you knew it too. 

I'm sorry for being disappointing =(

Our 3rd member is singing wonderfully well. I love her voice while she's in love with mine. I feel challenged and I need improvement. 

While I was losing confidence, watching myself in NTLP 14 performance after 2 months of not doing so made me feel alive again. I need to have that spirit back!!! 

*

***To clear everyone's curiosity, I had been in love but I haven't been into a relationship***

So, don't ask me such question ever again. I don't like answering it as it makes me a loser. When you see me laughing/smiling over the phone, I must be chatting or FBing with dearest and they amused me... don't underestimate the little things that you do as they might just make my day


A part time lover might be able to give me an answer

Sigh... medication for nose block kicks in jor. Mau sleep le

Half a day left and I'll be free!!! 

Looking forward to the wonderful joy ride of the coming week.

Lastly, 

I still enjoy being a B.A.N.A.N.A.




No comments:

Post a Comment