Friday 29 July 2011

Lunch Break with Dear Lek Lek

After a year long depart, or longer, we finally met up. One of the dearests of all is taking medic at UMS Sabah. She came back merely just a week of time and I am truthfully glad that she could fit me in into her must meet list this time around. Nothing change~ both of us have this quality of maintaining our beauty but not really our body sizes eh? LOL. I really enjoy our 38ness together cuz whenever we talk, we just couldn't stop. From A to Z and then back to A and C, D and on~

It has been too long....really and that 2 hours you gave me were not enough to kill those time off. I'm glad that you are still sane and is braving through much struggles with positive attitude. You're such fighter!!! =)

Give me a call whenever you come back soon alright? By that time, I should be able to bring my boot boot car out and fetch you out. Assured you parents that I'm such angelic soul with a pretty face so that they won't worry about your safety. =P Though I might be a hugger or a kisser... Na, get use to it would you?

 Ever lovely dear Lek Lek


No comments:

Post a Comment