Thursday 14 July 2011

Hasta Pronto?

14/7

Midnight~ after the Harry Potter movie, I saw his post on FB~ I actually saw the comments under that that I realised 14/7 was his flight back to Indonesia. 

.......

Speechless!!!

I swear U told me it was 31st of July!!! If I truly got it wrong, then my big eyes are really good for nothing. I remember checking on the calender if I were able to get you a farewell and send you off with NT gang. Now I would have to thank you for saving me from shedding a bucket of tears.


For U gang

Damn, I wonder why am I so pissed off. U left without a proper goodbye. We had a unfulfilled band jamming date~ I'm really sorry for not being able to come~ but I was seriously looking forward to it during convo. AND U say u're gonna attend my Convo!!! Arghh~

 I dun really like you in the 1st year. Jia jia Macho ~the man with a few words and Im not talking to junior~

Senior of mine with a younger age~ I know you don't like it here in Mas, I just hope knowing me is one of the best things that happened to you in this broken land. You're not gone to begin with, you're just away. It's just that I'm sucks in departures.

I will miss ur geliness with Witter so badly


I wish you all the best in future undertakings and I really hope you truly find happiness back in home country. Whenever you thought of dropping by in Mas again, give me a call. Date on.

 I dun even have a proper picture with you > < Hate U lar

Thanks again for everything Vincent =)


U're the grooviest bassist I know thus far~ dun lose it

Muakks

No comments:

Post a Comment