Sunday 17 July 2011

Intern Updates

Last Saturday was my last day at the urine station. Was sad and happie about it. Since it was my last day touching all those cold smelly liquid, I've decided to test my own. 

I was quite nervous to tell the truth. I just had KFC as lunch! It was company's treat though. My urine sample was clear and in straw colour. Appeared normal. Then I tested it with the strip. Everything was okay until I saw blood trace on it. Mother fucker!!! 

Then I centrifuged it to get the sediment and examined it under the microscope. I was pretty shocked to see quite a lot of epithelial cells. <5 RBC and <5 WBC until I saw a clump of WBC sumwer in the slide~ around 1+ gua. Damn!!!


I freaked out!!! I was half way laughing and telling out loud that I was going to die. My seniors were there and they took a look. The elder one said that it was okay. Probably I drank less water and these signs were all normal as long as they are of minimum level. 

Slightly regretted my action but I was glad that I knew. At least I need to start making a change in my lifestyle.

Anyway, 2 more weeks left and I seriously can't wait to get the hell outto that place. I don't like to be bounded, and I definitely dun enjoy working for real without something worthy in return. There were times my lab supervisor got me really pissed off especially during my PMS week. He was a divorced man and living with 2 children. He simply get on my nerves with his childish attitude and bullshit jokes and all nonsense. I especially hate it when his hands becomes itchy and start poking my waist and other stupid tricks. 

Hey old man, U're not a friend of mine, you are of respected position in the company, act professional would you? If I do get any mean or if i'm simply not being understanding, I can sue you for sexual harassment.

Why wouldn't you just teach juniors the right way? U already made one small hearted trainee not talking to you and you are now testing my patience level as well. I can spit on your face right now and tell you straight away, I'm have minimum tolerance on my pms week and it can only be use on my family. I have no space to take all your junks in and be prepared to be shamed if you ever try stupid tricks and speak nonsense to me. 

So another bloody supervisor from my uni, please get the hell here as fast as you can. Everything is done. All I need is you to show your dumb face once and for all.
I had enough of this 

I need a longer break

I need a vacation

I need a life 

Oh .....FUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment