Tuesday 26 July 2011

The night before yesterday, I dreamed of meteors showers and I was like in the middle of the city. They were beautiful until they shot nearer to me to the extend of almost killing me. Baby Chasez was in my dream. I was like, should I hide in the car? Wait... >< Like it would save me?! The subconscious me thought that I updated my discovery of deadly meteors rain on Facebook. Gosh....

Then, I was hoping that I would be spared a night yesterday but I guess it wasn't approved. I dream of a many headed ghastly ghost spooking everyone or just me at a pub. Damn, I acted as though I did not see it. But it macam mau sok yau la... F. It was lingering around me making me shivered. I was there seeking, for someone o something. Lover? Oh cheap... I was talking to someone there I think.

2 continuous stupid dreams. Seriously??

PMS sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment