Saturday 12 March 2016

the kid from the big apple

A movie full of praises.

Im not really a fan of heart warming family movie but i have heard of people mentioning this movie and news papers have very good review on it.
And my mom wants to watch it.

This movie got me laughed and cried like a baby from the beginning till the end.
Lovely. But yes, made me look like a mess.
It was like a roller coaster of emotion.
The songs are pretty good too.

Made me miss my grandpa a little.
Though he and i did not have too much together time like this. But i never dislike my grandpa.
He often full of smiles and i remember being able to fetch him home and to town before his mobility was taken by sickness.

A real good malaysian movie.
Sorry ola bola.... i like this movie better.

*

So, i was prioritized...
:)  Will i be taking your bro's spot?
Well... if ady given cant take back yea.
You know me well enough not to take back anything spoken. You will not be forgiven.

Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment