Monday 28 March 2016

Outstanding :)


I watched a lot of Disney. But i never thought of being someone's princess.
The princess is always a needy girl who need some prince to save her from harm and cruel evil step mother. Well... maybe i was just jealous cuz i have never been pampered like a princess. More just like a caged overly protected child. 
Thus i never find comfort of being controlled and i failed to understand being protected is not the same as being controlled. I wasnt given the opportunity to tell the different. 

Yet i still watch alot of disney cuz it represent my childhood. The only joy and escape i have when i was young were school and cartoons. All kinds. I was drawn to the happily ever after ending and the positive value that no matter how sucky one's life is, your attitude towards your future determines all. 
You want a better life, go get it. 
Nobody is gonna give it to you.
Whoever comes and is willing to do so is a bonus.

So Ive attended KY sister's wedding, they have this Happy Ever After theme and it was very lovely. 
I didnt plan to be close to the lovely setup photo booth but KY invited. So, i got myself a princess ride :).


Oh yea... outstanding. 
Thats y i never like to give my post a title. 
You see i wander around alot and i will never do the title justice. 
My appraisal for my work performance is out. 
This time it was given by both new managers and they have actually finalized by year end. But like always, the form for us to sign indicating that you have accepted what the company has evaluate you often delayed. 

Yesterday i was on duty whole day thus i dont have an idea that they were calling each officer in for the appraisal meeting. 
I was curious when i saw biz M closes her door for the whole day cuz she hardly does that. 
When my job was done by 5pm, i was called in and yeah... i was asked to see my appraisal. 
I was given the branch highest score as Outstanding. 

The last i had was just Good by my favourite manager. Who is known for his stinginess haha... his strict evaluation on officers. 

Biz M asked to expect big bonus and treat makan... :)

Any time for you dear :)

My current fav has an odd preference on when and where he wish to talk with me. Hmmp...

Time passes real fast when we are on the phone. 
Listening to you begin to feel right and texting you feels weird. Hmmp... 

See you tonight*




No comments:

Post a Comment