Wednesday 2 March 2016

Random

My gurl told me that whatever he did he thought of me.
Shouldnt I be happy?
After all the shits happened.

She was told that i have been distracted and has long not been prioritizing him.
What?

I was promise a sky dinner reward as a gift and i truly thought that i was the only special one.
Not that it matters but i wasnt the only one being offered.

I was offered a date to search for a new ice cream named godiva... guess i should just go get it myself.

These few nights of failed plan outing got me thinking of my happy dates last time.
Those with the besties, the ladies and him.

Im back to my old me.
Not that i hate it. I just begin to step out of my comfort zone.

Should be sleeping. Period time is all emo and tiredness. Atm duty coming in 2 weeks time.

I need a vacation. So bad. So very bad.
Perhaps just jump on a plane and go penang or sarawak find me bff?


No comments:

Post a Comment