Saturday 26 March 2016

Randomz


Men in general, if they do not wish to tell you something, they will not mention it and they will not try to answer even if you ask.

If they need to know something they will get the answer from their best effort basis. One way or another.

These are things i've learnt along the way.
Realizing the nature of how men behave make me appreciate their effort to tell me anything and everything they find comfortable to share.

Bff is a different story altogether. Cuz bff function is to tell and share every bitsy thingy.
Anything against this rule is a crime.

There are things they are persistent about which i found silly but perhaps it was me who failed to look past that, to see the actual reason on why they do the things they did.

I might not like it but im learning to respect that. I like the fact that you actually know that i was not in favour of that. You saw and knew and you will remember. Thus for that i hold no grudge.

I want you to understand on why i felt disturbed when you make the decision to go on with your plan on thursday despite everyone telling you to abort the plan. The weather was not kind, the traffic was heavy, the crowd was bad and the menu has wide range of selection but many of your favourite was outta order. I wanted you to have a say on the selection on order.

Maybe you thought that i was just being fussy...
You know that i dont explain a lot.
And you know that i dont always speak my mind.
I only do so in blog cuz not all the time people wish and are ready to know what you have in mind. Well... joanne is simply too complicated.
However my intention has always been sincere and only to your best favour.

Anyway, if you can read me perhaps you already knew. If you cant, then what is the point for me to explain much?

Despite the long queue and the mess and the day's drama, the dinner was a fine date. Happy group chatting and lotsa laughter. It was my treat to celebrate my 1st house ownership and a cheap staff loan granted.

Yesh. Im a proud owner of a new 'old' house and im 250k richer in assets. It is a 1/4 of a million if u must know. Hahaha... i just cant feel the cash but the victory is mine.

:)

Proud of your achievement this month.
I remember you said that so long you want to do it, you will make it. Fact proven.
Very good job.

Well.
Well.

*

I think i could forgive the past.
I could talk freely with him now.
Because i have finally moved on.

*

KY sister"s wedding.
Quite a different ceremony. 
At a hotel grand ballroom and a fantastic vocalist and the band for entertainment.
Not a too bad saturday.




You are a different kind of novel.
A new found interesting summary inked on you.
Caught me off guard with your artistry and fine values.
As a hard core reader, i hold great appreciation to each past novel i last read.
The last one was irresistibly hard to let go.
I was still lost in the fantasy while the story ended much earlier than i could possibly imagined.
Short lived with a sorrowful ending.
Not something i have ever expected.
The author was a masterpiece.
The story was my masterpiece.

It took another great piece of work to pull me off
the last novel to another great deal of promise.
A huge bet as you would need much effort of compromise, time and heart to invest on a new try.
Expectation was higher than ever and comparison is definitely on the line.
Could the summary delivers?
Or could it be just a beautified cover and another let down.
My collection of junks are mountain high and ready for disposal. I dont need another replacement.
Let alone resentment.

My oh my.
To my surprise, i found myself drawn in
timely. What do you have in you?
Different league of genre. Different kind of reading.
Calming yet perplexing and intriguing.
A sense of similarity yet so contradict.
Interesting. But so fluctuate.
Im tempted to read on.
Complicated, like me reading myself.
However dont got me tangled in your lines.
Or rather my mind. Simplicity wins.
My loyalty is tested.
Thus dont lose it.

On what page are we now?




-joanne-

*




No comments:

Post a Comment