Wednesday 16 March 2016

Imprisonment


There. No more turning back.

I had a bad headache this morning. And stupid hq got me really pissed and made me wanna fight back. I did my revenge and lets see how this turns out. If i win, that manager is totally screwed. 

Stupidity is infinite. 

While i was pissed, a lunch date came invited :)
U.
Im trying to gauge more about you.
You often come and go without notice. 
Perhaps you dont wish me to expect your arrival... idk. Cuz u know how i feel about expectation and over promise under deliver kinda doings. 

To be reviewed.

I really wish you were there with me at the lawyer's firm. But anyway i dont wanna lose my independence still. If i get used to it i might not be able to stand on my own shall things dont work out. 

*

My mom gotta call me again at the most crucial time to fuss me over unnecessary things. To revert me a family request. 
Yesterday was a false alarm. 
Today is another bullshit about wanting me to be the driver for grandma request to do a PR job which should be her children job. And if her children do not wish to do it then there are still many nearby elder grandkids who can do this. Y me? 
Easier to bully? 
Fetching and sending once in awhile is fine. But fetching waiting pr-ing then sending grandma n her sisters back home is too much asking. 

You know what... im doing this every fucking saturday's obedient duty for my mom and you guys benefit it only because of my mom. I dont see anyone of u do the same or offering her a lift when im not around. I dont always calculate kindness but if i feel that im not being fairly demanded then you just erupted a mathematician. 
Lets do a calculation shall we. 

Now im not sure if i should say yes or no... my heart surely says no la... sigh. Guilty 

So i was pretty pissed when i told my mom i wont do it. And he was there. And i dont know how ugly my face was. He called that a pek chek face.
I guess he dislike it. Haha...
Sorry...

*

Dont you worry about the meeting today. 
Everything is gotta be alright. 
Trust me. I can see you are quite bothered. 
Chill okay... 

You know how i can foresee and predict distance future kan?

It will work out. 

I just cant see mine.

*

U noe what?

Dont test me. It wont work.
Im serious.
Be frank. You dont know me. 
So im telling you.

Or are you telling me now?
Is that what you are hinting?
Wish me to presume?

Its easy you know?

Sigh.

Whatever la.

Another promise unkept. 
Who am i?

*

I have forgotten.

K. 







No comments:

Post a Comment